10. The current process isn’t working for you. You send your resume and cover letter to some blind email address and never hear back.
9. It is tax deductible.
8. Its your opportunity to tell recruiters and potential employers who you are and why you are someone they should interview.
7. You can post your video cover letter on every social networking page you have including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. Share information publicly or privately
6. 86% of employers surveyed said they would view a candidates video if it was presented to them.
5. Your video cover letter is a hyperlink on your resume. It goes everywhere your resume goes.
4. Your professional recording session is managed by our video director will guide you though the process, ensuring your video is an outstanding presentation for you.
3. For the same price as a night out with your family, you have a broadcast quality video introduction that can be immediately sent to anyone, anytime.Recruiters and potential employers will be impressed with your creativity in presenting yourself using in front of the others
2. Take control of your job search. Don’t wait to be invited to the interview. Send them your video cover letter and tell them you deserve the interview
1. Get Noticed. Differentiate your self from the hundreds of cover letter/resume emails they have to read. Put your job search into overdrive. Register now for your own broadcast quality video cover letter.